Ethics and Compliance Program
The Xerox Ethics and Compliance Program is an integral part of our daily business operations and practices. Conducting business with the highest degree of ethical integrity is the job of every employee at Xerox. To facilitate this commitment to integrity we have:
- A global, written code of business conduct available in 19 languages
- A supplemental code of conduct for finance employees
- A specific code of conduct for the board of directors (PDF, 40KB)
- A dedicated Xerox Ethics Helpline to receive questions and complaints, which is accessible from anywhere in the world at any time, and a strictly enforced 'no retaliation policy' to promote comfort in using the Helpline. Please see How to Contact the Xerox Ethics Helpline (translated into 19 languages) for additional information regarding reporting ethics and compliance concerns.
- An Ethics & Compliance Governance Board comprised of senior executives representing all areas of Xerox business
- Annual global communication of business ethics policy and CEO message on ethics and integrity
- Code of Conduct training required of all employees, including senior management
- An annual ethics certification process that includes all senior managers and officers
The Xerox Ethics and Compliance Program is overseen by the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors. The Ethics Office reports directly to the Executive Vice President and General Counsel via Xerox’s Associate General Counsel and Chief Ethics Officer, with ongoing reporting responsibilities directly to the Audit Committee. The Executive Vice President and General Counsel and Corporate Secretary reports directly to Xerox’s Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
See below for Xerox Ethics Helpline
See below for the Xerox Ethics Policy Letter