Transform your approach to print management with Xerox® Workplace Solutions.
The workplace is changing. We all work differently and have access to more technology. Xerox Workplace Solutions help ensure your print devices are as connected as you are without sacrificing convenience, security or affordability.
Every business needs to print. But every business wants print to be cost-effective, secure and flexible enough to unleash the full potential of your increasingly mobile workforce. Xerox Workplace Solutions boost productivity and reduce costs with a modular print management and mobility solution.
Control and manage your printer fleet while enabling mobile productivity with simplified workflows, convenience and security—for any brand of printer, anywhere.
Authentication and Access Control
- Use any one of our flexible authentication methods to conveniently and securely release your print jobs or access your device. Have peace of mind knowing that only authorized users can safely access sensitive data or services that you define.
- Print management authentication options are compatible with a wide range of industry-standard secure readers and cards. Choose card, cardless or phone/tablet-based authentication.
Content Security and Print Rules
- Our content security workflow option1 safeguards against intellectual property loss by monitoring the documents being printed, copied or scanned across your entire fleet for specific text (e.g., “Confidential” or “Internal Use Only”). Content owners or administrators are notified when user-defined words or phrases are detected within jobs.
- Print rules help take back control of your printers to reduce print volume and reduce costs by incorporating print rules to restrict access to features and devices.
Mobile Printing Made Easy
- Make mobile printing simple and seamless, even with complex network configurations. Users can get up and running without needing IT support, which raises productivity for everyone. Submit your jobs to a single queue from your desktop PC or mobile device. Then you can review jobs, select job settings, or print or delete jobs from any networked printer.
One Solution, Two Hosting Options
Xerox Workplace Solutions offer two hosting options: a server-based, on-premises option or a cloud-based option.
Your Server, On Your Site
- Xerox® Workplace Suite is the ideal choice for those who need productivity for mobile devices and workers, but have additional requirements for data control.
- Xerox Workplace Suite provides on-premises, server-based print management and mobile access for your printer fleet. It offers the benchmark security, convenience and usage insights you need to unleash productivity and reduce costs.
Simple Setup, Cloud Administration
- Our easy-to-use, IT-friendly Xerox® Workplace Cloud frees you from security risks. It offers convenience, usage insights and dashboard-based monitoring and control of your entire printer fleet.
- Xerox Workplace Cloud is the ideal choice for organizations with limited access to IT support, and companies with more than one network or that are looking to reduce their infrastructure.
- Manage Xerox Workplace Solutions yourself or have us take care of everything. Either way, you’ll have total control and the freedom to focus on your core business.
1 Requires Xerox® Workplace Suite with on-premises installation