Maximize the efficiency of your most important asset - your people. Ensuring that your employees are well-trained is an essential part of any solution implementation from Xerox. Let Xerox help you on the path to developing a motivated and efficient staff, and by doing so, grow your return on investment.
From the basic to the more complex, our professional instructors are dedicated to teaching your employees how to maximize the effectiveness of your Xerox printing and workflow solution. Training programs will be customized to focus on the requirements of your people and how they can become more productive through enhanced skills and more effective work processes. For example, our training can address the following topics:
- Your New Product - Learn how to best apply the features and capabilities of your new product to meet your needs.
- Your Productivity - Learn how your Xerox solution can be used to enhance your document management workflow to enable maximum productivity.
- Your Environment - Learn how you can realize maximum value from your Xerox solutions within your current technical and workflow environment.
Course material is flexible and classes are cost-effective - adapted to suit your organization's needs. Xerox also provides targeted online and self-training options at no additional cost to you. To register, login, or check if online training is available for your Xerox equipment, visit www.xerox.com/onlinetraining.
Instructor led training is available for the following Xerox product offerings
- Office monochrome printers and MFPs
- Office color printers and MFPs
- Office software solutions
- Mid- to high-volume production color printers
- iGen® Digital Presses
- Production monochrome printers/presses
- Continuous feed printers
- Xerox® FreeFlow® Core software
Take a look at some of the training opportunities available for office equipment and production business development:
Xerox Services Advantage (PDF, 402 KB)
Customer Training (PDF, 241 KB)
XMPie® Training and Professional Services (PDF, 302 KB)
Business Development Services
Workflow Study Services (PDF, 312 KB)
Color Management Training (PDF, 1,565 KB)
Design for Digital Training (PDF, 849KB)
SmartPress Production Consultant Services (PDF, 2,483 KB)
Remote Training Brochure (PDF, 806 KB)
If you are interested in more information about our customer training offerings call 1-800-ASK-XEROX (1-800-275-9376), Option 1.