Xerox Earns BLI 2017 Document Imaging Software Line of the Year Award
We’re the proud recipient of Buyer’s Laboratory, Inc. (BLI)’s 2017 Document Imaging Software Line of the Year Award. BLI is an independent evaluator of document imaging hardware, software and services. For the fourth year running, BLI ranked us above our competitors for “an unmatched portfolio of both first-party and third-party software solutions.”
With recent buzz about our Xerox® ConnectKey® technology and apps, it’s easy to see why BLI awarded us. But it was more than just ConnectKey. Several factors came together to help us win this prestigious honor:
- Our wide range of document imaging solutions for office, enterprise and production-print customers.
- Outstanding portfolio of Xerox-proprietary software.
- Unmatched breadth of third-party/independent software vendor (ISV) partner applications we offer customers.
- Strong showings in tests conducted by BLI in key areas such as: feature set, productivity, ease of use and value.
- Best rankings in print management and mobile printing applications.
What Sealed the Deal
BLI gives several examples in its award report of how our software clinches top honors. Here are a few:
Xerox ConnectKey technology turns a multifunction printer (MFP) into the center of a complete productivity ecosystem. ConnectKey-enabled MFPs offer fully integrated mobile and cloud solutions for scanning, printing and more, plus top-notch security and cost-control. ConnectKey makes it possible to deliver these tools and capabilities via apps from Xerox, our channel partners, and independent software vendors. The apps are downloadable online via the Xerox® App Gallery, or directly via the ConnectKey-enabled MFP’s touchscreen.
Xerox® Easy Translator Service offers instant machine language translations from an MFP, phone or PC. Easily translate and localize over 44 languages, including French, German, Lithuanian, Japanese and Hmong Daw.
From job management and prepress tools, to variable data publishing and print servers, Xerox® FreeFlow® offers everything digital print professionals need to automate everyday operations, optimize printing, and enable new revenue streams through creative products and services.
Xerox® DocuShare® is enterprise content management (ECM) for every organization, from small businesses up to large enterprises. DocuShare helps knowledge workers be more efficient by focusing on the intersection of people, paper and processes.
Best-of-Breed Partner Software
BLI specifically mentions Nuance Communications’ Equitrac print management offerings, AutoStore and eCopy ShareScan document capture/processing routing products, Print Audit’s accounting and fleet management tools, and XMediusFAX® Cloud MFP fax suite as some of the best of the best.
BLI recently awarded several of our individual software offerings, including:
- Xerox DocuShare 7: “Outstanding Document Management Solution,” Winter 2017
- Xerox ConnectKey Technology with Xerox App Gallery: “Outstanding Achievement in Innovation,” Summer 2016
- Xerox Easy Translator Service: “Outstanding Achievement in Innovation,” Summer 2016
- XMediusFAX Cloud for Xerox ConnectKey: “Outstanding MFP Fax Solution,” Winter 2016
2017 Software Line of the Year Buyers Lab Award Report
For more information, view the award report and certificate from BLI.