Beyond the Basics with Xerox Elite eCommerce Portal
Five Ways an Elite eCommerce Portal Makes Procurement Easier
A Xerox Elite eCommerce portal can completely transform the way you order equipment and supplies for your company. No matter where you're located, what Xerox products you need or what your current e-procurement process looks like, a portal can help you simplify and streamline. With a Xerox Elite eCommerce portal, you can spend less time procuring Xerox equipment and supplies, and more time concentrating on strategic sourcing, supplier development and new areas of investment.
Here are just five of the many benefits to having a Xerox Elite eCommerce portal:
1. Pricing Transparency See your company’s negotiated prices beside every item that has been approved for your e-catalog—so you know exactly how much your order will cost before you submit an order. Optional electronic workflow approval functionality allows you to further control spending and eliminate unauthorized purchases.
2. Reduce Paperwork—and Confusion Long-time accounts may have years, even decades, worth of contracts and paperwork. It can get confusing to find the information you need to make a purchase.
A Xerox Elite e-Commerce portal provides a centralized online repository of data and documents relevant to our partnership.From current sales contacts and current prices on your latest product portfolio, to contract terms and conditions, everything you need is just a portal login away.
A Xerox Elite e-Commerce portal lets you self-navigate to easily find the product you need, checkout and approve orders in fewer steps than a standard process
3. Procurement on your Own Terms Your eCommerce portal puts you in control of the e-procurement process. With 24/7 access to the portal, approved users can do their ordering when it’s most convenient for them—no waiting for meetings or phone calls to be returned. Once you’ve ordered, you’ll never be in the dark about what was ordered and by whom. It’s all just a click away in the order history feature, putting you and your team in control of the process at every step.
Need Xerox to integrate with your ERP system? We’ll create a punch out or CIF to meet your needs so you can keep your existing procurement process intact.
4. A Streamlined Process from Start to Finish We understand that ordering equipment and supplies is just one of the many items on your to-do list. A Xerox Elite e-Commerce portal lets you self-navigate to easily find the products you need, checkout and approve orders in fewer steps than a standard process, which eliminates bottlenecks, reduces errors and makes procurement more efficient and cost-effective.
5. Global Reach With Xerox Elite e-Commerce solutions, you can set up a portal anywhere in the world—and in any currency. Operate as many portals as you need in as many currencies as you need them. Each one will be customized with your business’ approved catalog for equipment and supplies at your negotiated prices.
Portals allow you to keep track of procurement costs globally, while making it easier for every office to order equipment and supplies in their local currency.
These are just a few of the benefits of ordering equipment and supplies through a Xerox Elite e-Commerce portal. Portals are custom, secure, easy to use and can be created in 30 days or less.
If you think a portal is the right solution for your business, contact your Xerox account manager to learn more and to get the set-up process started.