M.I.S. Print allows users to access, view, archive and print documents created in a Data Center by converting line printer and Xerox LCDS data streams including DJDE, Metacode, and XES/UDK to PostScript and optionally PDF. This allows operators to print legacy mainframe jobs to network production, midrange, or desktop PostScript printers, enabling organizations to maximize their investments in both new and old technology. RSA's 100% Fidelity Guarantee ensures the printed PostScript output matches the legacy output.
Key FeaturesLoaded with features to maximize print center efficiency.
- Reprint job or portion of job immediately avoiding reprocessing delays at the host
- Supports LCDS, DJDE Metacode, XES/UDK, SCS, ASCII, and EBCDIC Line Data with optimized PostScript output for production printers
- 100% Fidelity Guarantee
- Supports all paper sizes with full inline finishing support
- Resource management with automatic distribution to multiple controllers
- PDF/A archiving, splitting, indexing, and document management integration (optional PDF module)
- Comprehensive OTEXT support
- BTEXT support for check assurance
- Highlight color support
- Printing legacy data across the fleet – from production to office
- 100% Fidelity guarantee from legacy data streamto postscript
- Allows operators to print legacy mainframe jobs to network production, midrange or desktop Postscript printers enabling organizations to maximize investments in both new and old technology
- Xerox helps customers to consistently maximize productivity, boost operating efficiency and improve turnaround time
Why Choose Xerox?
- Runs natively on FreeFlow Print Server Controller, reducing points of failure with unreliable hardware and enables the printer to concurrently receive all datastreams (LCDS, Metacode, PostScript, PCL)
- Validation and testing done with every FreeFlow release
Xerox award-winning digital presses and multifunction printers include flexible platforms that accommodate a wide variety of workflow software. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
Xerox Top 2014 Business Partners of the Year
Xerox named Rochester Software Associates as its 2014 Production Software Partner of the Year at its annual Business Innovation Partner of the Year awards, recognizing the efforts of leading partners that help Xerox and its customers capture new opportunities and achieve business success.