Participate in our Create Your Own Eco Box pilot and use any cardboard box from your workplace to ship used Xerox supplies in place of ordering an Eco Box kit (restrictions apply). Both the box and the contents will be recycled, and one less new cardboard box will need to be produced.
Step 1- Prepare your items for shipping:
- The maximum box dimensions are 23 x 23 x 18.
- The maximum weight is 25 lbs.
- There is a minimum of 4 items for recycling per box.
- Items should be sealed in a plastic bag (such as a trash bag) to contain toner dust in shipping.
- Remove any prior shipping or address labels from the box.
- Box should be taped securely closed.
- Request labels here.
- Three shipping labels will be mailed to your address.
- Ship Eco Box(s) via UPS. Send three boxes or save the extra labels to return Create Your Own Eco Boxes at a later time.
We always look for new ways to optimize our recycling customer experience. Please take this short survey to tell us what you think about this program.