Xerox® Personalized Application Builder program for sales channel partners
Create personalized solutions for unique customer needs
Xerox Personalized Application Builder program
Xerox's program is the only one of its kind that provides tools, training and marketing resources that help partners create personalized solutions from office and managed print services (MPS) to production.
Suitable for all IT and document management infrastructures, the Personalized Application Builder tools include Xerox® App Studio, as well as Software Developer Kits for MPS, FreeFlow® (workflow software) and Extensible Interface Platform so partners can meet their customers' unique requirements — and then differentiate themselves by branding the solution under their own name.
See award — BLI Winter 2015 Pick for Outstanding Achievement in Innovation (PDF, 400KB)
For channel partners who have software development capabilities, these tools provide for the development of a full range of solutions, from basic to complex.
For partners who wish to develop complex solutions, but lack in-house software development resources, Xerox is developing a community of authorized developers. The current list of PAB Authorized Developers is:
- Beltrão Coelho — Beltrão Coelho has been present in the Portuguese printing market for over 60 years. Experience, communication and creativity are the secret of their software development team to create complex solutions for Xerox partners.
Contact Beltrão Coelho ›
- e-dox AG — Located in Germany, e-dox simplifies customer's lives through personal app development and integration services. e-dox develops front-end and back-end applications to meet your customer's needs.
Contact e-dox AG ›
- Foxway — Located in Sweden, Foxway is an innovative IT-company focusing on enhancing and personalizing organizations' printing solutions through software, system integration and customized application development.
Contact Foxway ›
- Southern Solutions — Located in Maryland (U.S.), Southern Solutions creates customized applications that simplify processes and streamline workflows to improve operational efficiencies.
Contact Southern Solutions ›
- Vision-e — a software development innovator with offices in NJ and SC, will make your ideas a reality and extend the functionality of your multifunction printer investment today through custom apps and services.
Contact Vision-e ›
- Xerox — The Xerox Solutions Enablement Team in Rochester, NY has extensive experience developing and integrating solutions to address unique customer requirements.
Contact the Xerox Solutions Enablement Team ›
Experience first-hand how the Xerox® Personalized Application Builder program can help you connect with your customers by creating personalized solutions to meet unique customer needs and help you future proof your business!