The GBC Fusion Punch is an automated punching system that targets high-end commercial volumes. It combines printing, punching, and collating into one convenient step without added labour costs. It handles a variety of stocks, punch patterns, and punches at the speed of the printer that makes it ideal for in-plants, facilities management operations, franchise printers, and commercial printers.
- Enables inline printing, punching and collating for ready-to-bind offline applications
- Fusion Punch module is fully integrated with the printer
- Select from various optional interchangeable die sets for popular binding styles; no need for offline manual punching
- User-friendly replacement of die sets without the need for levers or tools
- Fusion Punch module uses a unique waste container sensor design and includes a large waste container to collect scrap punches
- Punches multiple sheet sizes
- Supports punching of pre-cut tab stock to create punched applications such as manuals, guides or planners
- One or more stackers can be connected that can each hold 2,500 sheets
- Punches at the speed of the printer
Traditional mechanical punching is very labour intensive, costly, and time consuming.
- Manually intensive – Traditional mechanical punching is tedious for an operator.
- Time consuming – Traditional mechanical punching requires a significant amount of time for an operator to punch a limited stack of sheets at a time.
- Labour cost – There is a high labour cost associated with the traditional process of mechanical punching.
- Scrap cost – There is high cost due to errors in the traditional mechanical punching process.
The GBC Fusion Punch II combines printing and punching into one step without added labour costs, saving time, cost, and increasing productivity.
- Maximise productivity and lower overall cost of production: reduce setup time and cost associated with manual finishing by providing ready-to-bind documents at the touch of a button
- Add style and versatility to bound documents; up to seven common punching styles produce ready-to-bind documents at rated speeds
- Easy to create professionally bound documents in-house for commonly used offline binding styles
- Designed for walk-up users or for production professionals so users can initiate punch jobs right from their desktop or from the printer
- Die sets can be changed in seconds without tools
- Revolutionary design handles a large variety of stocks with ease
- Common GBC punch applications include lesson plans, training manuals, handbooks, calendars, reports, notebooks, legal filings, and menus
Why Choose Xerox?Xerox offers GBC in-line punching across the widest range of high-end commercial production equipment in the industry
Xerox award-winning digital presses can be enhanced with feeding and finishing equipment. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
- DocuColor 8080
- Xerox® Versant® 80 Press
- Xerox® Versant® 180 Press
- Xerox® Versant® 2100 Press
- Xerox® Versant® 3100 Press
- Xerox® Color 8250
- Xerox iGen4
- Xerox iGen4 Diamond Edition
- Xerox® iGen® 5 Press
- Xerox iGen 150