ORIS Press Matcher is ideal for enterprises that need accurate color results between digital color and conventional sheet-fed offset. The ORIS Press Matcher solution provides industry standard color management across the enterprise. For print buyers, it provides short run color at the same quality as sheet-fed.
- Ensures compliance with color industry standards, such as FOGRA, Pantone, and ICC
- Uses ORIS Color Tuner color management technology to produce standardized, high-quality color across multiple platforms
- Hotfolders automatically transport and process digital files from any Windows or Mac OS computer
- Compatible with all major digital file formats for prepress workflows, including PDF/X, composite or separated PDF and PostScript, EPS, DCS (version 1 and 2, single or multi-file), JPEG, TIFF, TIFF/IT-P1,1-Bit TIFF, Scitex Handshake CT/LW, Scitex NLW, NCT and CopyDot.
Color is essential to a successful print marketing campaign. Accurate color reproduction can mean the difference between success and failure. With so many different printing choices, however, consistent color is not always easy.
- Compliance with color industry standards such as:
- Time and money spent on proofing for accurate color rendition
- Operator errors
ORIS Press Matcher's accurate and dependable color management software provides new business opportunities and business retention with customers whose print demands require multiple devices or locations – without loss of quality.
- Increase processing speeds with faster compliance to industry standards
- Reduce time and money in contract proofing
- Decrease waste due to operator errors
Why Choose Xerox?
- Integration with in-line spectrophotometer for automated color workflow
- Xerox offers an array of digital presses for short run color jobs
Xerox award-winning digital presses and multifunction printers include flexible platforms that accommodate a wide variety of workflow software. Functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
Xerox Top 2014 Business Partners of the Year
Xerox named CGS Publishing Technologies as its 2014 Cloud Partner of the Year at its annual Business Innovation Partner of the Year awards, recognizing the efforts of leading partners that help Xerox and its customers capture new opportunities and achieve business success.