Reallocate security resources where they’re needed most.
- McAfee® ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) and Cisco® Identity Services Engine (ISE) maintain continuous contact over the McAfee® DXL/Cisco® pxGrid framework.
- As a result, the Cisco® Policy Database recognizes Xerox® printers are protected by McAfee and designates them as trusted endpoints.
- This allows security professionals to focus their resources on less secure endpoints.
The following enablers are required for an automated response to cyberthreats:
- Xerox® MFP* that has McAfee® Agent & Embedded Control
- McAfee® DXL Brokers configured to bridge to Cisco® pxGrid
- Bidirectional communication between fabrics
- Session notifications and ISE-related services
- Adaptive Network Control (ANC) messages and related notifications
- New Automatic Response within ePO that invokes ANC/EPS services (quarantine, etc.)
- pxGrid messages and services available to OpenDXL clients
- OpenDXL Cisco® pxGrid Python Client
*Xerox® ConnectKey® i-Series Multifunction Printers, Xerox® WorkCentre® EC7836/7856 Color Multifunction Printers and Xerox® AltaLink® Multifunction Printers