The Envelope, Please! Xerox Workplace Solutions Win Industry Accolades
From ConnectKey®-enabled Workplace Assistants and apps, to mobile print and software solutions, our offerings are bridging the physical and digital worlds – driving more efficiency, security and productivity into any size office. We’re honored and flattered to win the industry’s most influential awards, but we are most proud of how these workplace solutions impact our customers’ and partners’ successes. Now, that’s a winning combination worth bragging about.
BLI 2022 Document Imaging Software Line of the Year
Keypoint Intelligence has named Xerox Corporation as the recipient of the BLI 2022 Document Imaging Software Line of the Year Award for our industry-leading portfolio of document imaging solutions, our collection of MFP apps, including Workflow Central platform, our cutting-edge CareAR remote services platform, and digital transformation solutions like DocuShare, XMPie and Workplace Cloud.
CRN’s 2022 Products of the Year
CRN selected the Xerox VersaLink C7100 series multifunction printers as MFPs of the year. The Xerox VersaLink C7100 Series swept all subcategories, including technology, revenue and profit, and customer need.
Xerox® VersaLink® Printer Wins Prestigious CRN Annual Report Card Survey
Xerox captured the Overall Win for Workgroup Colour Printers in the 2019 CRN Annual Report Card (ARC) survey with the Xerox VersaLink printers.
BLI PaceSetter 2019-2020: MFP Platform & App Ecosystem
- Xerox leads the industry with a large portfolio of productivity apps.
2019 BLI Summer Pick Awards
- Once again, our VersaLink family of products has impressed, earning the coveted Summer 2019 Pick Awards for Outstanding Tabloid Colour Printer for Large Workgroups and Outstanding Tabloid Colour Printer for Enterprise Environments.
Xerox named Software Line of the Year 2019 by Buyers Lab
- We were awarded for offering the most complete imaging software portfolio for small businesses to global enterprise organisations.
- Xerox Workplace Suite was recognised for its mobile print functionality, security features, and ability to lower print costs.
Xerox gains critical market share in the U.S. and Canada
According to industry analyst IDC, in the second quarter of 2018, Xerox is number one in the U.S. and Canada for total shipment value share which includes laser printers, multifunction printers (MFPs), and high speed inkjet.*
*20182Q IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker
Xerox® AltaLink® and VersaLink® Printers and Multifunction Printer (MFPs)
- Wins include the overall “BLI 2018 Monochrome Printer & MFP Line of the Year Award.”
Xerox® WorkCentre® 6515 Colour MFP
- The WorkCentre 6515 won in the highly competitive Computer category with more than 6,400 entries from 54 countries.
- Named "Outstanding Colour Multifunction Printer for Small Workgroups."