Xerox Remote Print Services
Automatic Meter ReadingXerox Remote Print Services eliminate the time and effort required to provide meter reads for networked equipment.
Automatic Meter Reading (MeterAssistant) - Automates the meter reading and submission process, eliminating the manual steps involved in collecting and reporting meter reads and ensuring accurate invoices.
- Automatic collection and submission of meter reads from networked equipment
- View the status of each printer
- Receive notifications when data is transmitted
- Receive email alerts for network and communication issues
- Automatic retry process when printers are temporarily offline
- Xerox Remote Print Services is available via Device Direct as a standard feature on most of Xerox's newest products — no additional software is required. All you need is a connection for your Xerox product to the external network. See the complete list of products supported by Device Direct.
- Download Xerox Device Agent (Xerox® Device Agent) to take advantage of many features such as Xerox® Device Agent useful Client dashboard to view all your printing devices, auto-reconnection, auto-discovery, configuration of your own alerts, pop-ups and emails. Check if your product is Xerox® Device Agent supported and once confirmed, start the free download.
- Once connection is established via Xerox® Device Agent or Device Direct, check if your product has the automatic supplies replenishment feature. If eligible, register for the automatic replenishment of your toners/ink.