Yes, you read that correctly. Research show that catalogues, especially those that are customised and relevant, substantially impact consumer behavior.
Enabling this relevancy is today’s production inkjet technology, allowing retailers to economically tailor covers, inserts and offers to each individual.
Ideal for Catalogues, Direct Mail, Publishing and Transactional applications
- Optimise attributes on a job-by-job basis with choices of resolution, drop sizes, and speed
- Up to 200 metres per minute monochrome / up to 168 metres per minute colour
- Resolution: 360x600 dpi, 600x600 dpi, 1200x600 dpi
- Upgradeable from monochrome to colour, onsite
- Highly productive and robust solution in a small footprint
Ideal for Direct Marketing, Marketing Collateral, Packaging, Photo Publishing and Transactional applications
- Up to 1,000,000 pages per month
- 150, 120, and 90 PPM
- Extended 660 mm sheet size helps you expand to new markets and applications
- 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Optional 5th print station enables Orange, Green, and Blue Gamut Extension Colours, as well as White and Clear for speciality effects
- System-wide automation