Xerox Supplier Diversity Program
As a global leader in business process and document management, Xerox recognizes that having a diverse supplier pool is a major competitive advantage and a powerful business tool. Xerox’s supplier diversity mission is to proactively identify, build relationships with, and purchase goods and services from certified small businesses as well as enterprises owned by minorities, women, veterans, members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community, and disabled persons that can help Xerox achieve its corporate objectives.
Our Supplier Diversity Program Overview (PDF, 587 KB)
Supplier Diversity Policy
It shall be the policy of Xerox that diverse suppliers will have an equal opportunity to be included in our strategic sourcing and procurement process. Companies that seek to do business with Xerox must demonstrate the ability to add value, and provide high-quality goods and services that are competitively priced, reliable, and aligned with our superior level of service.
Our objectives include:
- Actively seeking out certified diverse suppliers that can provide competitive, high-quality goods and services whose business model is aligned with our business strategy.
- Ensuring the inclusion of diverse suppliers as a part of our strategic sourcing and procurement process.
- Communicating the value of supplier diversity both internally and externally to all stakeholders.
- Leveraging our supplier diversity results to meet our clients’ supplier diversity requirements.
We will measure our success based upon our ability to attain and exceed these objectives
Xerox is committed to building a strong Supplier Diversity Program. The foundation of our program consists of internal and external deliverables to help ensure program success for all Xerox stakeholders.
Our program focuses on:
- Objective Measurements — establishing and meeting company and departmental goals and objectives that support our overall diversity strategy.
- Tracking and Reporting — monitoring and reporting our progress toward achieving our supplier diversity goals and objectives with a strong emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Training and Education — helping to ensure that associates in decision-making positions throughout our organization understand Xerox’s supplier diversity principles and commitment.
- External Outreach Activities — seeking diverse suppliers through active involvement with small business and minority development organizations, and participation in various trade shows and procurement events.
- Communications — educating employees, management, diverse suppliers, and the community-at-large on our supplier diversity program, policies, and achievements.
- Second Tier Program — working with Xerox prime suppliers to achieve supplier diversity at multi-tiered levels within our value chain.
- Awards Program and Recognition — highlighting and rewarding the hard work and outstanding efforts of our employees and recommending suppliers for external awards.
Xerox Contact Information
Quinae Ewing, Manager, Supplier Diversity & Sustainability Xerox Supplier Diversity — North America Email: Quinae.Ewing@xerox.com