The Envelope, Please! Xerox Workplace Solutions Win Industry Accolades
From ConnectKey®-enabled Workplace Assistants and apps, to mobile print and software solutions, our offerings are bridging the physical and digital worlds – driving more efficiency, security and productivity into any size office. We’re honored and flattered to win the industry’s most influential awards, but we are most proud of how these workplace solutions impact our customers’ and partners’ successes. Now, that’s a winning combination worth bragging about.
2019 BLI Summer Pick Awards
- Once again, our VersaLink family of products has impressed, earning the coveted Summer 2019 Pick Awards for Outstanding Tabloid Colour Printer for Large Workgroups and Outstanding Tabloid Colour Printer for Enterprise Environments.
Xerox named Software Line of the Year 2019 by Buyers Lab
- We were awarded for offering the most complete imaging software portfolio for small businesses to global enterprise organisations.
- Xerox Workplace Suite was recognised for its mobile print functionality, security features, and ability to lower print costs.
Xerox gains critical market share in the U.S. and Canada
According to industry analyst IDC, in the second quarter of 2018, Xerox is number one in the U.S. and Canada for total shipment value share which includes laser printers, multifunction printers (MFPs), and high speed inkjet.*
*20182Q IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker
Xerox® AltaLink® and VersaLink® Printers and Multifunction Printer (MFPs)
- Wins include the overall “BLI 2018 Monochrome Printer & MFP Line of the Year Award.”
Xerox® WorkCentre® 6515 Colour MFP
- The WorkCentre 6515 won in the highly competitive Computer category with more than 6,400 entries from 54 countries.
- Named "Outstanding Colour Multifunction Printer for Small Workgroups."
Conheça a família Versalink de impressoras empresariais
Impressoras multifuncionais e impressoras empresariais habilitadas para ConnectKey, plug-n-play, com mobilidade fácil, para pequenas equipes.