- The Warrantor. The warranty is being offered by Xerox Corporation, Xerox Square, Rochester, New York 14644 ("the "Warrantor").
- To Whom Does the Warranty Apply. The express warranty set forth below applies only to the first purchaser of the warranted item ("You") from Warrantor or a reseller authorized by Warrantor to market such item ("Authorized Reseller") and applies only to warranty claims made in the United States, its territories, possessions, and Puerto Rico.
- The Warranty. Xerox consumable supplies, paper and media products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship but, for certain Xerox developers and for certain Xerox copy or print cartridges (as more specifically described on the page of this web site which is applicable to such developer or cartridge item), this warranty will expire after the number of copies or prints specified on such web page are produced by you.
- Warranty Conditions. The warranty is applicable only if the warranted item is used under normal operating conditions and, except for the consumable and paper products
, only if you use the appropriate Xerox toner in connection with such items.
- Remedy. Warrantor's sole obligation and your sole remedy on account of the warranted products materials or workmanship being defective is for the warranted defective supplies to be replaced at no cost to you with the same or a comparable supply item, except that for developer and any copy or print cartridges the applicable express warranty for which expires after a specified number of copies or prints are produced, You will receive the same or comparable replacement product that will be programmed (and/or the equipment in which it is used will be programmed) by Warrantor to ensure that You receive the warranted number of copies or prints, in the aggregate, from the replaced and replacement developer or cartridge (as applicable). If replacement within a reasonable time is not commercially practicable, You will receive from the Warrantor (or the Authorized Reseller from whom You purchased the warranted product, as the case may be) a refund of the purchase price You paid for the warranted product.
- Disclaimers and Limitations. WARRANTOR DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE EXCEPT THAT FOR THE PRODUCTS LISTED ON THE FOLLOWING WEB PAGE: [WEB PAGE HOT LINK ] WARRANTOR DISCLAIMS SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES ONLY AFTER THE EXPRESS WARRANTY EXPIRES. THE WARRANTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to You. This warranty give You specific legal rights, and You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Warranty Claim Procedure. All warranty claims must be made by contacting the Warrantor at 1-800-821-2797 for Consumable products (toner, developer etc.), 1-866-937-6948 for HP Compatible products, your Xerox Supply Account Manager or 1-800-822-2200 for paper and media products. Proof of purchase may be required.