Cartridge PerformanceXerox Laser Cartridges for non-Xerox Printers for HP and Brother laser printers typically cost 25% to 35% less than original manufacturer cartridges. But that doesn’t mean they perform less. In fact, up to 50% of Xerox cartridges for HP and Brother outperform original yields, which means further cost savings for you.
Several patented, patent-pending and proprietary technologies come together to achieve these high levels of performance.
- Ultrasonic Welding ensures exact realignment, and eliminates leakage and the need for reassembly clips.
- Patented Seals eradicate issues including “cigar rolling” to make sure seals can be extracted easily.
- Secondary Cleaning System improves overall print quality and cartridge cleanliness with a focus on streaking and PCR additive buildup issues.
- Pin Removal System facilitates the removal of pins without drilling, eliminating cartridge wobble that can occur due to improper removal.
- OPC Drum is engineered to match toner formulations to obtain exact color matching, image density and longevity.
- Color Matching Toner Formulations provide proper image matching and accurate color density without hazing or backgrounding.
- Gasket Sealing System uses automated, robotic equipment that applies a continuous gasket seal to prevent leakage.
- Splitting System avoids removal of material associated with cutting. This allows for precision realignment and superior cartridge integrity without leakage.
- Adder Roller Treatment evenly supplies toner to the developer roller/sleeve to produce consistent image density.
- Doctor Blade Treatment produces continually consistent print densities, disperses and delivers toner more evenly and eliminates streaking on solid images.
- Doctor Blade Positioning establishes uniform distribution of toner and optimal charging characteristics.
- Automated Toner Priming eliminates excess toner from the system through uniform priming of the roller. This improves overall aesthetics as well as the user experience.