Xerox-approved Quality and ReliabilityHow do you know you’re getting the most reliable cartridge when you buy Xerox replacement cartridges for your HP or Brother laser printer?
As the company that invented toner, we know how to build performance and reliability into every cartridge. While Xerox cartridges for HP and Brother cost at least 25% to 35% less than the originals, they’re proven to match original yields or, better yet, exceed original yields, as up to 50% of Xerox cartridges for HP and Brother laser printers do.
Patented and Patent-Pending Technology
- Secondary cleaning system
- Ultrasonic welding technology
- Cartridge separation
- Robotic alignment process
ISO Certification and Standards
- ISO 9000/9001 – Family of standards for quality management systems, with the overall idea of establishing a system to improve product quality and reliability.
- ISO 14000/14001 – Environmental management family of standards.
Testing and Quality Controls
Xerox replacement cartridges for HP and Brother laser printers are subjected to multiple tests to make sure they perform in a wide range of climates. These tests even factor in the cartridge’s shelf life.
Our robust packaging design and drop testing methods take into consideration the rigors of transportation, and we focus our quality control measures on continually improving the cartridges’ performance and reliability.
100% of Xerox cartridges for HP and Brother laser printers are triple post-tested in production and then subjected to random off-the-shelf inspections, all to ensure you receive the market’s most reliable toner cartridge. What else would you expect from Xerox, the company that invented the laser printing?
- Standardized Test Methods Committee – Global committee formed to find and promote standardized test methods for the printer cartridge industry. Xerox Replacement Cartridge Standards are manufactured according to all STMC parameters.
- ISO 19752 – Standardized page yield test for monochrome (b/w) laser cartridges. The test is done with a minimum of nine cartridges tested on three separate printers with a standard print/test page under specific environmental conditions and printer settings.
- ISO 19798 – Standardized page yield test for color laser cartridges. The test is done with a minimum of 36 cartridges (three sets of CMYK) tested on three separate printers with a standard set of five different print/test pages under specific environmental conditions and default printer settings.