Crown Commercial Service, RM1063 - Mail Solutions
Lot 2 - HYBRID MAIL – ONSITE SOLUTION - Printing on-site and delivery of mail
- Provision of a solution which will enable the Contracting Body to perform a Hybrid Mail Solution on-site utilising existing kit or equipment
- The Supplier solution shall allow the Contracting Body to centralise its print and production process by routing data/information to a centralised point where it can then be printed, enveloped and dispatched for delivery to the addressee. This may involve routing items electronically from several premises where the Contracting Body’s staff may be located at different sites and/or may involve the routing of items electronically from a number of departments located in one building.
Lot 3 - HYBRID MAIL – OFFSITE SOLUTION Printing, addressing and enveloping off-site and delivery of mail
- Provision of appropriate software/web-enabled solutions to allow the secure transfer of data from Contracting Body premises, either by individual item or batch data files to the Supplier’s premises
- Flexible solutions which will enable the Contracting Body a choice of printed outputs including mono, colour and colour-capable solutions
- Full range of on-line systems and services, such systems may include but shall not be limited to:
- Web based client job submission
- Electronic job ticketing
- Finishing options
- Online and offline document clean up software
- Software enabling management e.g. remote diagnostics
Lot 6 - ON SITE INBOUND MAIL SOLUTION (including On Site Digital Enablement Software Solutions)
A variety of delivery services/solutions for Mail Items being returned to Contracting Body premises from their customers/end users. The Solution shall be performed at the client premises.
Lot 7 - OFF SITE DIGITAL INBOUND MAIL SOLUTION
The Solution shall be performed at the Supplier premises. Provision of a variety of delivery services/solutions for Mail Items being returned to Contracting Body premises from their customers/end users.