Take Automation to the Extreme with the Xerox® Versant® 3100 Press
If you want to improve profit margins and build your business, then the Xerox® Versant® 3100 Press has all the right tools to help you advance, automate and do more. In fact, it’s the most advanced press in the Xerox Versant family.
Watch the video to see how the Versant 3100 Press can help your business by providing:
- Benchmark image quality with low-gloss, low-melt, dry ink toner, plus 10-bit rendering Ultra HD Resolution that prints ultrafine lines, gradients and detail at four times better than the industry-standard resolution.
- Ground-breaking automation provides a real profit advantage with production-accurate registration and other built-in, sensor-driven controls. These eliminate guesswork and waste while maintaining ½ millimeter or less front-to-back registration throughout your print run.
- Automated process controls constantly monitor and adjust during printing to ensure color consistency and color-to-color registration.
- Automated color calibration via full-width array keeps colors stable and on target without the time-consuming, manual calibration processes of the past.
- Automated sheet clearing keeps your press up and running with minimal operator intervention.