Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Corrections Records – State & Local Government
Correctional facilities generate a lot of paper, with each form setting off a chain reaction of inefficient, costly, unsecured processes.
The Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Corrections Records migrates paper documents and processes into a digital content management system. This gives your staff quick, secure access to critical information. It also helps you reduce storage and processing costs while providing an efficient, secure way to manage documents.
Workflow Automation for Corrections Records can help state and local government agencies:
- Transition from paper to electronic documents and forms.
- Reduce paper document storage and associated costs by digitising documents.
- Improve access to records and securely share records between facilities.
- Securely manage inmate records with controlled access and retention policies.
- Automate key document processes from start to finish.
- Track complaints and requests and provide status reports and updates.