Once installed on your Windows 10/11 and macOS systems, the application enables users to quickly install print drivers to enable print and scan functionality for supported devices.
The Xerox Print and Scan Experience App now offers new capability for busy professionals, by allowing you to easily print and scan from your macOS systems.
You can benefit from these simple and convenient features:
- Scan, print and view device status
- Preview and alter scans to your desired preference
- Compress and save scans in different file sizes
- Choose from different resolutions for outstanding text and image quality
- Save and distribute scans
- Set properties, and submit for printing
Below are the benefits you get to enjoy on Windows 10 and 11:
One-touch print setting
- Conveniently access all printer settings — staple, paper tray, size, cover sheets
- Quickly set all printer settings in a single click
- Select a document type/style with just one touch
- Relevant settings get automatically configured as per your print requirement
Quick and powerful scan functionality
- Auto remove — removes any blank pages within your scan
- Auto rotate — rotates pages into the proper reading orientation
- Auto crop — place multiple original documents such as receipts on the platen and automatically crop them to individual images
- Auto straighten — automatically attempts to correct any slight alignment issues with scanned images
- Compress and save scans in different sizes
- Fine tune your scanned documents to your desired output
- Save your scanned output either in JPG or in PDF format
- Copy scanned images straight into applications via clipboard
Direct PDF printing*
- No need to open a PDF file in Acrobat to configure the print setting
- Submit the PDF to print directly with the required paper handling options
* Please check compatible products.
Xerox® Workflow Central
Scanning is a vital part of a user's work, as is the need to transform scans for use across the organization and with backend business systems.
Along with being able to print, scan, copy and fax, how about being able to:
- Convert documents into workable, editable Microsoft Office formats with ease.
- Create a smaller, summarised file that’s easier to digest.
- Digitise handwritten notes and turn them into editable, shareable and actionable insights using artificial intelligence (AI).
- Combine related documents into a single master file.
- Convert paper and digital reading materials into audio files for easy listening, so you can always stay caught up.
- Translate documents into a desired language in a timely manner.
- Redact confidential information automatically and effectively based on your defined requirements.
Learn more about Xerox Workflow Central Platform
Download the app
Xerox V4 Print and Scan Platform Overview (PDF)