Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Engineering Change Management
Changing or updating a product is often a complex process hindered by manual and paper-based steps. The Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Engineering Change Management can help automate these processes to increase your control.
By simplifying change requests through a turnkey process, our solution automates file management. It also provides version control to minimize errors from initial review to implementation.
Workflow Automation for Engineering Change Management can help you:
- Automate and accelerate traditionally manual business processes by removing the reliance on paper.
- Increase visibility to guarantee all stakeholders are working with correct versions of files and drawings.
- Integrate systems, including CAD, MES and PLM, to improve collaboration and communication.
- Reduce errors by creating a record for any changes.
- Lower costs by minimizing the need for additional CAD licenses.
- Ensure specifications for new components are communicated in a timely manner.
- Verify that products meet requirements based on change specifications.