Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Public Records Requests
A typical government spends more than 1,000 hours a year meeting requests for public records. But you can speed up responsiveness—and improve transparency—with automation.
The Xerox Workflow Automation Solution for Public Records Requests improves how you store, retrieve and bundle documents. It also provides better self-service for citizens and automates the request process end to end.
Workflow Automation for Public Records Requests can help government agencies:
- Allow citizens to submit records requests online or on paper.
- Automatically distribute requests to the department you deem appropriate.
- Time each request and enable coordinators to track the status.
- Provide citizens with convenient self-service capabilities.
- Store packaged responses in a repository for quick future use.
- Provide an auditable trail and an integrated redaction feature.