Automated Invoice Processing
Without significantly changing the way people work, you can completely transform your existing invoice processes to be automated and more efficient, secure and cost effective. By reducing invoice processing time, you can secure early-payment discounts and improve vendor relations, and also free up staff to work on business-critical activities. With a documented, automated invoicing process, you’ll simplify audit response and gain greater oversight into bottlenecks or inefficiencies.
Xerox® Solutions for Invoice Processing enable you to:
- Capture invoices from disparate sources including mail, multifunction printers (MFPs), fax, email, and other electronic sources.
- Eliminate the cost, risk and delay of shipping hard-copy invoices to central processing facilities
- Extract invoice data and pre-populate it in your accounts payable system
- Route invoices to the appropriate person - manually or automatically - for review and approval
- Effectively manage vendor relationships with unified access to invoice and payment history
- Eliminate costly file cabinets and off-site storage space
- Cut copying and printing “footprint” through digitization