The City of New Haven and New Haven Public Schools had over 1,000 single-function personal printers, laser printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines which were difficult to manage and costly to maintain. "We wanted a wraparound solution for print management to save money and reduce costs, but we also wanted to increase efficiencies and sustainability."
- Workflow efficiencies due to digital documents, streamlined operations and two Xerox-managed print centers
- Projected savings of approximately $3.5 million over five years
- Replaced hundreds of legacy desktop printers, copiers and fax machines with energy-efficient Xerox® multifunction devices
- Protection of confidential information through secure print and image overwrite
- Decreased energy output and reduced paper usage by at least 50 percent
View the complete story in videos:
New Haven Short Videos