Xerox® Print Security Audit Service
- You experience a security breach.
- Networked devices go down and lose their security settings.
- You have no automated alert system to notify you of at-risk situations.
- You need a fast, end-to-end infrastructure settings audit, including printers and multifunction printers (MFPs) on the network, according to a company policy.
- You want to be more confident in the security of your print environment.
- You want to take the guesswork – and the manual work – out of security.
Xerox® Print Security Audit Service helps you manage security across your fleet infrastructure.
Our software scans your network and performs an automated audit. It compares current device security settings against your IT configuration and security policy. This provides insight into compliance and non-compliance of Xerox® devices.
Our Service Delivery team reviews the baseline and then configures and drives uniform device behavior across the Managed Print Services (MPS) environment.
The solution manages Xerox® print devices and firmware updates to comply with the security standards baseline. Ongoing reporting shows compliance and identifies gaps that can be fixed.
|View the Print Security Audit Service brochure (PDF, 987 KB)|