Xerox® Secure Print Manager Suite
Secure Print Manager Suite can help you:
- Authenticate users for secure printing anywhere without putting information/data at risk.
- Add more print security, control and reporting without disrupting IT infrastructure with on premise or cloud based solutions.
- Minimize IT burden leveraging existing technology, alleviating any disruption to everyday printing.
- Lay the groundwork for ongoing process improvement with fact-based data.
- Improve control over print use and costs to drive more savings and meet sustainability goals.
- Guide user behavior changes to use print resources more efficiently.
- Become more agile with the option of a flexible, pay-as-you-go model.
Print Management technologies can be selected based on your requirements, and licensed for any number of devices under your existing MPS contract. You can expand or contract your license as needed and choose what best meets your needs with:
- Authentication validates that the user can access the device with touch screen (EIP) or an external device (such as a card reader).
- Pull Print allows you to submit jobs to a generic print queue and release from list of jobs at enabled device.
- User-based job tracking - allows administrators to track print usage on a per-user basis, including:
- Accounting and Chargeback provides visibility into the details of print usage, and establishes an infrastructure to record this usage against specific budget centers or accounting codes.
- Print Controls allows very specific print rules to be established and enforced at varying levels.
- Mobile Print allows mobile workers to send jobs from smartphones, tablets and laptops.
- Simple and Advanced Scanning moves images from MFPs to email, document repositories or even workflows.
Contact Us - MPS
1-800-275-9376 x 947
Connect with us