Xerox® Digital Alternatives
Digital Alternatives helps organizations transition from paper-based tasks to streamlined digital workflows, increasing the efficiency of routine document processes. Management benefits from increased insight and control, with critical business content protected and accessible either on premise or via a Xerox-hosted private cloud service.
Digital Alternatives can help you:
- Complete forms quickly and accurately with intelligent form recognition
- Distribute and sign documents in a controlled, legally compliant manner, without reverting to paper
- Improve collaboration between co-workers, customers and business partners through a unified sharing capability
- Maximize your investment in e-mail, authentication, content management and storage systems2
- Gain insight into how documents are used, shared and edited across your organization
- Maintain document security behind your corporate firewall or on a Xerox-hosted private cloud
With Digital Alternatives, you can transform everyday work processes and accelerate digital workflow adoption across your entire organization.
1Apple iPads running iOS 8.1 or 9; tablets running Android Kitkat and Lollipop; computers running Microsoft Windows 7 or higher; Apple Mac computers running OS X Yosemite or El Capitan
2Microsoft Active Directory; Microsoft Exchange Server, Xerox DocuShare