Xerox® CompleteView® Pro Assessment Tools for Print Services
Accurate savings analytics start with detailed knowledge of your current operating environment. We get this insight by:
- Helping you understand current total cost of ownership (TCO), current costs and use with a structured quick, full or custom project-based Assessment Service tailored to your needs.
- Providing analytics that help you understand:
- Current operating costs and performance across existing devices, Xerox and non-Xerox
- Current operating costs and performance of any in-place Xerox three-tier meter devices and the potential savings opportunities introduced through the use of Xerox three-tier meter devices
- Your current operations in terms of overall power and carbon (including paper and trees) consumption
- Designing an intelligent and dynamic solution enabled through the Xerox MPS Tools Platform.
- Providing solution modeling and real-time, what-if scenarios that extend your insight past current TCO comprehension and into future TCO savings associated with the modeled scenario.
- Reviewing the benefits of a proposed solution design against your actual physical site map and laying out future designs that capture, incorporate and validate against your print policy.
- Providing analytics that enable fact-based discussions and designs across the enterprise.
Xerox CompleteView Pro Print Assessment Tools identify ways to deliver more efficient services and reduce costs:
- Total Cost of Ownership provides a snapshot of device use and cost per impression.
- Capacity Utilization Tool estimates labor requirements and provides “what-if” print shop scenario modeling.
- Service Capability Assessment looks at the entire value chain from creative to pre-production, and production to mailing/distribution to reduce cost and add value
- Service Process Maturity Assessment provides an objective view of service process maturity against standards to determine management actions for improvement.
Contact Us - MPS
1-800-275-9376 x 947
Contact us online