OmniX™ Hosted Review Services
- Security for multi-party access with multi-tiered user hierarchies down to the document level
- Basic and complex searching (Boolean, proximity, exact phrase, relationship, clustering)
- Advanced analytical tools, including corpus analysis, document analytics, email threading and near duplicate identification
- Audio and video file search, filtering and review
- Automated redaction, inverse redaction and advanced data detection to find and anonymize sensitive numerical data
- Foreign language support for hundreds of languages
- Basic review and coding capabilities in native, TIFF, PDF and HTML
- Automated workflow for document batching and distribution
- Visualization tools support analytics, workflow and project reporting for faster decision-making
- Integration with technology-assisted review for document prioritization
- Reuse of work product—data is processed once and reused again in multiple matters, eliminating redundant document review for similar or recurring matters
- Integration with web-based legal hold notification tool
- Ability to manage multiple matters on a single site
- Joint repository features, including hardened network security controls, for co-counsel, corporate counsel, opposing counsel and expert witnesses to use a single database while still maintaining confidentiality
- Supported by 24/7/365 data collection, processing, project management, client support and managed review services
Keeping data secure is of critical importance. Our data centers are ISO 27001-certified, which ensures that we adhere to the highest standards and levels of security associated with client data. We employ comprehensive security measures to minimize risk and protect your data at the physical, application and user levels, including redundant back-up and extensive disaster and business continuity planning. Learn more.
Xerox complies with the US-EU Safe Harbor, and has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity and access. EU data is stored and processed exclusively in the Xerox UK data centers.
Connect with us ›
Xerox Legal Business Services (“Xerox”) is not authorized to practice law, and neither offers legal advice nor provides legal services in any jurisdiction. The services offered by Xerox are limited to the non-legal, administrative aspects of document review and discovery projects. Xerox provides such services solely at the direction and under the supervision of its clients’ authorized legal counsel.