OmniX™ eDiscovery Software
- Security for multi-party access with multi-tiered user hierarchies down to the document level
- Basic and complex searching (Boolean, proximity, exact phrase, relationship, clustering)
- Advanced analytical tools, including corpus analysis, document analytics, email threading and near duplicate identification
- Audio and video file search, filtering and review
- Automated redaction, inverse redaction and advanced data detection to find and anonymize sensitive numerical data
- Foreign language support for hundreds of languages
- Basic review and coding capabilities in native, TIFF, PDF and HTML
- Automated workflow for document batching and distribution
- Visualization tools support analytics, workflow and project reporting for faster decision-making
- Integration with technology-assisted review for document prioritization
- Reuse of work product—data is processed once and reused again in multiple matters, eliminating redundant document review for similar or recurring matters
- Integration with web-based legal hold notification tool
- Ability to manage multiple matters on a single site
- Joint repository features, including hardened network security controls, for co-counsel, corporate counsel, opposing counsel and expert witnesses to use a single database while still maintaining confidentiality
- Supported by 24/7/365 data collection, processing, project management, client support and managed review services
Viewpoint features simplicity and ease for your day-to-day matters. Integrated advanced analytics functionality help[s you cut through documents more quickly. Viewpoint is offered as a hosted platform, as on-site software or can be deployed by our experts as a mobile “backpack” solution for in situ data processing, review and analysis of data that needs to remain on-site to meet data privacy or other requirements.
Keeping data secure is of critical importance. Our data centers are ISO 27001-certified, which ensures that we adhere to the highest standards and levels of security associated with client data. We employ comprehensive security measures to minimize risk and protect your data at the physical, application and user levels, including redundant back-up and extensive disaster and business continuity planning. Learn more.
Xerox complies with the US-EU Safe Harbor, and has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity and access. EU data is stored and processed exclusively in the Xerox UK data centers.