Benefit and Care Plan Audits
Dependent Eligibility, Claims and Care Management Audits
When you need to ensure health plan compliance and control overall benefit costs without actually reducing the benefits that are offered, a benefit plan audit can determine if claims are being administered accurately and eligible dependents are correctly covered according to the guidelines of your plan.
Our benefit plan audits include:
Dependent Eligibility Verification: Through a series of communications and required action items that guide employees through the dependent verification process, we can help your organization identify ineligible dependents and remove them from your benefit plans.
- Our traditional Stratified audit methodology provides statistically valid results, inferring administrator financial and procedural performance accuracy.
- Our Interactive Qualification (iQ) audit methodology, delivered through our proprietary software, evaluates 100% of claim data and identifies the areas of greatest potential financial risk.
- Rx: Using our iQ audit methodology, we analyze 100% of claim data for administrative, regulatory, plan guidelines, and contractual parameters, such as discount guarantees.
Clinical Care Management and Operations Audit: Utilization and case management programs are designed to ensure that the medical services meet accepted clinical criteria for coverage under the plan. The audit includes a review of processes designed to assess not only the program structure, but also program execution and the clinic’s subsequent impact on health and financial outcomes.
Dependent Eligibility Verification
Care Management Audits
Health and Productivity Services
- Absence Management Services
- Benefit and Care Plan Audits
- Engagement and Portal Strategies
- Exchange Strategies and Solutions
- Federal and State Regulatory Compliance
- H&W Brokerage Services
- Health Analytics
- Health Care Supply Chain Management
- Health Strategy and Financial Management
- Pharmacy Plan Consulting
- Post-Retirement Medical Valuations
- Voluntary Benefits
Contact Us - HR Consulting / Buck
Drop us a line ›
Buck Consultants is a consulting firm and does not provide legal services or otherwise engage in the practice of law.