Mobile Printing Made Easy
Your work is wireless. Now printing can be, too. Add wireless connectivity to any Ethernet-compatible printer or multifunction printer (MFP) that needs it. The Xerox® Wireless Print Solutions Adapter seamlessly connects your Xerox printer or MFP to modern mobile and desktop workflows, regardless of your office environment.
The Xerox Wireless Print Solutions Adapter is your choice when:
- Your printer or MFP is not connected to a network but you want the ability to print from mobile devices.
- You need to bridge Wi-Fi connectivity with a traditional hardwire network.
- You want Google Cloud Print™ 2.0¹, Mopria® or NFC² tap-to-pair capabilities.
- You own a Xerox printer or MFP without embedded Apple® AirPrint™ support and want to add AirPrint³ compatibility.
- You want Wi-Fi Direct, which lets you connect your computer or mobile device to your printer or MFP wirelessly without the need for an access point or existing Wi-Fi network.
- You need performance that comes from the cutting-edge Wi-Fi 802.11ac standard, which ensures data transfer that's almost twice as fast as existing 802.11n devices.
- You need 256-bit encryption and advanced wireless security protocols, including WPA2™ Enterprise, HTTPS, and industry-standard 802.1X authentication.
¹ Print device requires Adobe® PostScript® compatibility.
² Requires the Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android.
³ The Xerox Wireless Print Solutions Adapter's AirPrint functionality works with all Xerox printers and MFPs that natively support AirPrint, and enables AirPrint on older Xerox® devices listed below that do not natively support AirPrint.
Xerox® Printers and Multifunction Printers Compatible with Apple® AirPrint™
The Xerox Wireless Print Solutions Adapter is intended for any Ethernet-compatible Xerox printer or MFP that could benefit from modern workflows enabled by Wi-Fi connectivity. It is particularly useful when paired with print devices that are not on a traditional network or where a LAN is not bridged to a Wi-Fi network.
Google Cloud Print Compatibility
The Xerox Wireless Print Solutions Adapter enables Google Cloud Print on Xerox printers and MFPs that do not natively support it, and is compatible with print devices that feature native Google Cloud Print compatibility.
AirPrint compatibility is limited to Xerox printers and MFPs that natively support AirPrint, as well as the following devices without native AirPrint support:
ColorQube® 8570 / 8870
Phaser 8560 / 8560 MFP
Phaser 8860 / 8860 MFP
The Xerox® Wireless Print Solutions Adapter makes legacy printers and MFPs compatible with modern workflows.