Yes, you read that correctly. Research show that catalogs, especially those that are customized and relevant, substantially impact consumer behavior.
Enabling this relevancy is today’s production inkjet technology, allowing retailers to economically tailor covers, inserts and offers to each individual.
Ideal for Catalogs, Direct Mail, Publishing and Commercial Print applications
- Highly productive and robust solution in a small footprint
- High Fusion ink optimized for printing directly to offset coated media. Also supports printing on uncoated media.
- Optimize attributes on a job-by-job basis with choices of resolution, drop sizes, and speed
- Up to 250 feet per minute (76 meters per minute), coated; Up to 328 feet per minute, uncoated
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 600 dpi
- Recommended duty cycle: Up to 30 million color letter / A4 impressions per month
Ideal for Direct Marketing, Marketing Collateral, Packaging, Photo Publishing and Transactional applications
- Up to 1,000,000 pages per month
- 150, 120, and 90 PPM
- Extended 26" sheet size helps you expand to new markets and applications
- 2400x2400 dpi
- Optional 5th print station enables Orange, Green, and Blue Gamut Extension Colors, as well as White and Clear for specialty effects
- System-wide automation