Yes, you read that correctly. Research show that catalogs, especially those that are customized and relevant, substantially impact consumer behavior.
Enabling this relevancy is today’s production inkjet technology, allowing retailers to economically tailor covers, inserts and offers to each individual.
Streamlining Print Production of Personalized Catalogs
Ideal for Book Publishing, Catalogs, Direct Marketing and Transactional applications
- Optimize attributes on a job-by-job basis with choices of resolution, drop sizes, and speed
- Up to 656 feet per minute monochrome / up to 551 feet per minute color
- Resolution: 360x600 dpi, 600x600 dpi, 1200x600 dpi
- Upgradeable from monochrome to color, onsite
- Highly productive and robust solution in a small footprint
Ideal for Direct Marketing, Marketing Collateral, Packaging, Photo Publishing and Transactional applications
- Up to 1,000,000 pages per month
- 150, 120, and 90 PPM
- Extended 26" sheet size helps you expand to new markets and applications
- 2400x2400 dpi
- Optional 5th print station enables Orange, Green, and Blue Gamut Extension Colors, as well as White and Clear for specialty effects
- System-wide automation