To help answer that question, Xerox introduced 29 new ConnectKey-enabled devices on March 29, 2017. These new Xerox®VersaLink® and AltaLink® products turn printers and multifunction printers into smart, connected workplace assistants. They’re packed with secure, on-the-go capabilities, cloud connectivity, and access to productivity-boosting features and apps.
The products come in a variety of sizes, speeds and capabilities to match the needs of small- and medium-sized businesses as well as large enterprises, with a consistent user experience across the portfolio.
Highlights from the Future of Work: Global Tour
We took our “Future of Work: Global Tour” on the road to help spread the word about the biggest product launch in our company’s 110-year history.
Here’s what thousands of partners, press, analysts, customers and thought leaders learned about the evolution of work during the tour, which spanned 16 events from Paris to Toronto to Los Angeles.
- Peter Leyden, former managing editor of WIRED Magazine and a leading expert on new technologies and trends shaping the future, delivered a keynote speech on What’s Next.
- Renowned futurist David Shing, a world-famous “digital prophet,” served as a virtual host and spoke about the future as a connected, virtual, mobile, digital, physical world.
- Palo Alto Research Centre (PARC) scientists showed how they are creating the workplace of the future.
- Revolutionary Xerox ConnectKey technology-enabled VersaLink and AltaLink products demonstrated how they are transforming the office as smart workplace assistants.
- Attendees gained insights on cloud, mobile, security and apps that can optimize their work.
- The tour drove demand and sparked early sales of our newest ConnectKey-enabled devices, services and custom apps.
— Kevin Warren, Xerox executive vice president and chief commercial officer