Marketing Service Provider
Evolving from a provider simply tasked with delivering print to a strategic Marketing Service Provider (MSP) can radically change the dynamic with your customers, putting you in position to provide greater value (and reap higher margins) than ever before.
What's Next for Marketing Service Providers?
Ideal for Direct Marketing, Brochures, Marketing Collateral, Business Cards, Greeting Cards, Invitations, Point of Sale Signage, Light Packaging and Photo Publishing applications.
- Up to six inline print stations that print in a single pass, at rated speed, with spot on colour-to-colour registration
- Optional White, Clear, Silver, Gold, and Fluorescent Pink Speciality Dry Inks for enhancements and Media Expansion Low Gloss Clear
- Full Width Array, a powerful Xerox-exclusive technology that baselines the press to expedite time to production
- Optimal performance with mixed-stock jobs supported by Mixed Media Xceleration (MMX)
- Additional high capacity feeders and inline finishing solutions—finish landscape booklets inline using extra-long sheets (XLS)
Ideal for Direct Marketing, Marketing Collateral (business cards, envelopes, brochures, etc.) and Photo Publishing.
- Simplify and automate time-consuming tasks like image-to-media alignment, density, uniformity, colour calibration and profiling with our Full Width Array (FWA)
- Print high-quality output with Xerox® EA Toner for incredible 2400 x 2400 dpi Ultra HD Resolution and 10-bit RIP rendering
- Versatile feeding and finishing options allow you to create exactly the Versant press you need to build your business
- Xerox® PredictPrint Media Manager provides powerful, cloud-based stock management