Xerox’s Ongoing Response to COVID-19
As we continue to navigate COVID-19, we recognise you put trust in us when we service and deliver equipment and supplies to your workplace. Our priority always is the health and safety of our employees, clients, partners and their families. We continue to take action to keep the entire Xerox community safe while minimising the impact on operations during this public emergency.
Xerox’s COVID-19 Response Team meets regularly to monitor developments and closely follows government and public health organisations' guidance. Our business continuity and pandemic preparedness plans contain the latest standards from industry best practices and Xerox’s own experience to define requirements.
Our response plan includes, but is not limited to:
- Encouraging employees to get vaccinated as soon as they are able per eligibility in their jurisdiction;
- Establishing strict PPE protocols for employees engaging in on-site work;
- Sharing resources and guidance on how to contain the illness;
- Increasing and expanding the cleaning of facilities;
- Restricting business travel and events;
- Establishing a comprehensive visitor screening process;
- Requiring employees who exhibit any symptoms to stay at home;
- Conducting thorough contact tracing; and
- Enforcing a stringent return-to-work policy if an employee becomes ill.
We continue to provide support and service within impacted areas as governments allow. Most technicians dispatch from their homes and are not dependent on local office and warehouse locations. If local operations are impacted, we will reach out to you.
We also encourage you to use our remote support options. Customers can text or video chat with a live Digital Support Expert by visiting www.support.xerox.com or downloading Xerox Support Engage, a new mobile app now available in select regions.
We recognise this is an ever-changing situation. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to your Xerox contact.
Thank you for your ongoing support as we work through this together.