Challenge: With no IT department in the head office in Cairo, Pirelli had to rely on its IT team in Alexandria to resolve any technical printing/copying issues in over 80 devices of various brands.
Solution: Together with Digitech, its partner in Egypt, the XPPS (Xerox Partner Print Services) team conducted a full evaluation of the IT infrastructure at Pirelli’s offices to determine the best way for the company to reach its desired goals.
- 30% savings in printing and copying costs
- 70% increase in printing and copying productivity
- Easy access to and monitoring of the company's equipment fleet
- Quick tracking and monitoring of printing and copying expenditures
- Improved high-level view of print fleet with additional monitoring and visibility provided by Xerox® Device Agent and Xerox® Service Manager
- Increasing the time that IT staff can focus on core business tasks instead of printer repairs