Xerox Device Agent is a client software that is installed on a network-connected computer or server, and establishes connectivity for multiple devices.
Note: To ensure that connectivity is not disrupted, Xerox Device Agent should be installed on a system that is consistently running.
Before you start:
Download the Xerox® Device Agent User guide
Download Xerox® Device Agent
Before you can start using the client software, you must ensure that the following requirements are met.
Operating System: (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 with Service Pack 1 and 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1
- Windows Server® 2012 and 2012 R2Windows Server® 2016
- Windows® 7 Professional, Enterprise, Home Edition, and Ultimate
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 10 Professional, Enterprise
- Apple® OS 10.9.4 or later when run with the Parallels® Desktop hardware emulation software. Go to the Requirements to Run on a Macintosh Operating System section for requirement details.
- Microsoft®.NET framework4.5.2 Extended (Full Version) installed
- Windows Server® 2008, 2008 R2, Windows® 7: 1GB of RAM (1.5 GB or higher recommended)
- Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, Windows Server® 2012 and higher: 2 GB or RAM (2.5 GB or higher recommended)
- Xerox® Device Agent can use a customer's preexisting full SQL Server. During installation, you can choose a database running on a standalone server
- SQL Server® Compact Edition
- SQL Server® 2012 SP3
- SQL Server® 2014 SP4
- SQL Server® 2016
- SQL Server® 2017
- The software includes Microsoft SQL Server® Compact Edition.
Processor: 1.7 GHz processor or better
Hard Disk: Minimum free space is approximately 380 MB, where 280 MB of that is for the Microsoft®.NET 3.5 framework software, if not previously installed.
Minimum Resolution: 1024x768