What are the advantages of using a wireless laser printer?
- No need for cables or wires
- Can be placed in any location within range of the wireless network, which provides more flexibility for positioning the printer in a convenient location.
- Multiple users can share the same printer
- Can print from a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops, which increases accessibility and convenience.
- Faster print speeds and higher print quality compared to inkjet printers.
Are there security risks associated with using a wireless laser printer?
As your trusted provider of secure printing solutions, we offer many standard and optional secure print features for Xerox printers and MFPs.
- Xerox® Secure Print. Don’t let your confidential or private documents sit in the output tray, open for viewing, at risk of being taken by someone else. Secure Print allows you to control the print timing of your documents. Enter a pass code to send a job to print. The printer holds the job until you enter the same pass code at the device, releasing it to print.
- Image Overwrite. Electronically “shred” information stored on a printer’s or MFP’s hard disk as part of routine job processing.
- Data Encryption. As data moves in and out of a printer or MFP, or is stored within the device, we secure it with several different protocols for encryption, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)/Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Internet Protocol Security (IPSec).
- Network Security. To ensure your device behaves like a good network citizen, many Xerox printers and MFPs include features that protect them from unauthorized remote access. These secure print features protect the confidentiality of data as it moves across your network, to and from the printer.