How does the Xerox AltaLink all-in-one printer work?
Users connect wirelessly to the AltaLink device using the Xerox® ConnectKey® Technology Workplace Assistant. Here, they can tell the printer exactly what function they need it to perform, whether it’s copying, printing, scanning, faxing or emailing.
A multifunction printer offers numerous benefits, including:
- Meet high demands: large projects are no problem for the Xerox AltaLink series, which can print up to 150,000 pages per month.
- Save space and energy: free the office from the needless clutter of additional copiers and fax machines. Have all your admin functions in one place.
- Make it your own with a user-friendly interface: the tablet-like functionality uses bright colours and simple icons to help you meet your printing goals faster.
- Print from anywhere with ConnectKey Technology: use your mobile devices to access cloud-based data and send documents to print, scan, email or fax while on the go.
- Larger sizes: print up to tabloid newspaper size without outsourcing to an external company. Ideal for printing large spreadsheets or even newspaper covers, AltaLink can print longer dimensions with no fuss. For even more choice, explore our range of A3 printers.
Save time and resources with a multifunction printer
Give your teams more freedom to optimise their print operations with an AltaLink device. Accessible from all mobile devices including laptops, mobile phones and tablets, they allow you to take the office with you wherever you go – without outsourcing to a print company.