Yes, you read that correctly. Research show that catalogues, especially those that are customised and relevant, substantially impact consumer behavior.
Enabling this relevancy is today’s production inkjet technology, allowing retailers to economically tailor covers, inserts and offers to each individual.
Ideal for Catalogs, Direct Mail, Publishing and Commercial Print applications
- Run traditional offset coated media without the use of primers, precoatings or treatments
- Up to 76 metres per minute colour
- Achieve offset like quality with the benefits of personalisation from inkjet
Ideal for Direct Marketing, Marketing Collateral, Packaging, Photo Publishing and Transactional applications
- Up to 1,000,000 pages per month
- 150, 120, and 90 PPM
- Extended 660 mm sheet size helps you expand to new markets and applications
- 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Optional 5th print station enables Orange, Green, and Blue Gamut Extension Colours, as well as White and Clear for speciality effects
- System-wide automation