Xerox® DocuShare® Flex: Cloud Content Management for the Digital Workplace
Watch and see “what if?”
What if you could make all the paper in your office digital, and securely store documents to the cloud?
DocuShare Flex is a very simple, cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) content management system designed to help SMBs and enterprise departmental teams alike. Here’s what it can help your workgroup do:
- Easily manage and organise business content.
- Set up business rules to automate and drive common processes. Then save and reapply these rules to other departments.
- Create user-driven workflows that do not require costly professional services.
- Connect to line-of-business applications, like ERP, Accounts Payable and HR systems.
- Add custom document types to support unique departmental needs.
- Deploy in days, not months, with little to no IT support or employee training needed.
- Get started immediately thanks to a cloud-based, intuitive design.
- Work from anywhere via a secure, mobile-friendly interface.
- Use a powerful search capability to find information in seconds.
- Scale easily to meet changes in user numbers, storage space and specific process requirements.
The power of the cloud enables easy configuration, setup and scalability, and it frees up your IT staff from the burden of administrative management. There’s no need to worry about security, either. Xerox follows industry best practices in cloud security — from encrypted user authentication to scheduled backups, off-site storage and site replication — and runs on the Microsoft® Azure® platform, a highly scalable and proven cloud-based platform, ensuring the safety and availability of our customers’ data.
Flexible Licensing, Security Encryption
DocuShare Flex now offers optional concurrent use licensing, attractive if your organisation has a limited number of users that will access Flex regularly. For added security, the Content Encryption add-on automatically encrypts documents, to help protect personally identifiable information (PII).
Capture for Xerox® DocuShare® Flex
According to AIIM, nearly a third of all offices are still piled high with paper.1 Capturing and extracting data from paper documents is one of the key challenges of digital transformation.
Capture for DocuShare Flex offers ad-hoc, seamless capture from any Xerox MFP, from mobile devices, or by drag-and-drop from your PC. It allows scanning, classification and validation of invoices, sales orders, contracts and other documents with:
- Capture from any TWAIN-certified MFP or scanner, Xerox® ConnectKey® enabled MFP, mobile device, or from your desktop via drag and drop
- Automatic, cloud-based OCR in all languages
- Document viewer with lasso metadata selection, annotations, redaction to support privacy
- Barcoded separator sheets for batch scanning
- Delivery of captured documents into validation and approval workflows
Get the full Flex story.
1 AIIM, “Work Made Better: 4 Critical Elements of Intelligent Capture and Worfklow,” 2017. www.aiim.org