Case Study: Hobs Repro
Expanding application flexibility, media capabilities and opportunities is critical for driving growth. But migrating to a new digital technology can be a challenge.
After extensive research and in-depth comparisons, Hobs Repro migrated to the Xerox® Iridesse® Production Press — the first and only digital press that can print CMYK plus jaw-dropping spot embellishments and stunning metallic hues — in a single pass.
- Hops Repro has transitioned 80% of their work from the HP Indigo over to the Iridesse.
- They have simplified workflows and expanded capabilities.
- Total cost per page, energy costs, floor space, and fixed service charges and costs of clicks have reduced — resulting in a high ROI.
- Hobs Repro now has the ability to print panoramas, wraparound covers and pullouts, oversized sheets and a wider media range without adding primer or precoating.
- Xerox® Advanced Color Management Solution helps Hobs Repro quickly and easily achieve higher color accuracy across all printers and meet rigorous color consistency requirements.