Yes, you read that correctly. Research show that catalogues, especially those that are customised and relevant, substantially impact consumer behavior.
Enabling this relevancy is today’s production inkjet technology, allowing retailers to economically tailor covers, inserts and offers to each individual.
Ideal for Direct Marketing, Books, Manuals, and Transactional Applications
- Enables new application opportunities on a range of offset coated media including gloss, with the optional Color Accelerator Module with High Fusion Ink
- Best-in-class total cost of ownership powered by Automated Intelligence
- High Fusion print engine with Xerox High Fusion W-Series Inkjet Heads provides true high definition 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Modular, scalable platform for maximum investment protection
Ideal for Direct Marketing, Marketing Collateral, Packaging, Photo Publishing and Transactional applications
- Quality and productivity are guaranteed with advanced automation to print more with less cost and effort.
- 5th print station supports the Orange, Green, and Blue Gamut Extension colors as well as White, Clear, and Fluorescent Yellow Dry Inks to create differentiation with high-value digital print enhancements.
- 660 mm or optional 889 mm extra-long sheet (XLS) sizes help you expand into new markets, bigger applications, and unlock the potential to boost productivity on certain jobs up to 25% with the XLS imposition advantage.
- Press design delivers built-in investment protection with ultimate configuration flexibility that precisely matches your current and future needs.