Xerox Post Warranty Service Agreement for Peace of Mind
Support Where, When and How You Need It
- Choice of support: For rapid problem-solving you can access online support 24/7 or speak to our experienced multilingual support team on the phone.
- Speed of resolution: Over 45% of our customers’ issues are resolved online or by phone. So in almost half of cases, your product will be back up and running in no time.
- Unlimited access to the Xerox Welcome and Support Centre: online and over the phone.
- Prompt on-site care: If your product needs hands-on technical support, one of our Xerox trained engineers will be on-site by the next business day, or even sooner in most regions. All spare parts, labour and travelling expenses are included.
Designed To Be Simple and Cost-Effective
- Predictable: One simple up-front payment that is easy to budget for
- Cost-effective: Can save you 80% compared with a single ad hoc Time & Materials repair
- Buy directly from Xerox or via your reseller when your warranty is about to expire or after it has expired (as long as the product is in a good working condition and does not require a service call)
- Available for most Xerox desktop printers and MFPs
The Post Warranty Service Advantage
Concerns about downtimes
Unpredictable failures, unknown costs
Depending on what parts needs changing, expensive service bills
No telephone support available
A service call under time and material will be scheduled at best-effort response time
Peace of mind knowing uptime will be maximised
One single up front payment, easy to budget
All spare parts and engineer costs are included within the contract
Unlimited access to remote support
Next business day response