Xerox® Managed Print Services and Back-office Transformation Help Make Sandwell a Better Place to Live and Work
Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council wanted more control over their print environment, in order to better serve their populace. We reduced and replaced their printer fleet with efficient multifunction printers (MFPs). Now Sandwell is on a path toward digital transformation.
Read the case study to see how our Managed Print Services (MPS) contract with Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council helped take away their printing pains. We also delivered efficiency, savings and new capabilities. Now, they are positioned to prosper.
Check out these case study highlights:
- Printer fleet down by 85%, from 1,500 printers and fax machines to 210 MFPs
- 30% reduction in costs over initial contract lifetime
- Additional savings projected with new contract’s reduced click charge
- Improved information security and compliance with data protection regulations with pull printing
- Increased printer availability and reliability
- Enhanced printer capabilities available throughout the council
- Improved understanding of printing practices using analytics
- Provided a platform for transformation and innovation
See how Xerox Managed Print Services can help you save time and money, and put you on a path toward digital transformation.