Document Publishing and Production
Xerox Document Publishing Services cover all the aspects of the production print and distribution process, including order entry, document preparation, on-demand printing and copying, finishing, mainframe production printing, pre-sorting for high-volume mail, distribution optimisation and external print procurement.
Our dedicated, on-site team provides advisory services and convenient access using a standardised platform to:
- Deliver consistent high quality colour output.
- Pay as you go, only for the services you use.
- Enable brand consistency.
Our highly trained team of print professionals, along with the latest colour management technology, can ensure the very highest image quality and spot-on brand colours.
Flexible pricing contracts and delivery models mean you only pay for what you need. And our relationships with external print partners mean we can send overflow work to reliable, secure sites. That way, you don’t pay for extra capacity you may only need a few times a year.
Buying document publishing and production as a service means you don’t incur the risk of outdated equipment, and you don’t have to carry that equipment on your balance sheet.
Document Publishing and Production Capabilities
- Web Store
- Catalogue Service
- Processing of online quotes, orders and payments for simple print jobs.
Case Study: Financial Services Provider
A major UK financial services provider needed to increase control over communications spending and improve the relevance and consistency of customer-facing documents.
- Our print management services for all marketing-related documents reduced procurement costs more than 20%.
- Communication consultants manage all aspects of communication production and brand asset management, establishing enterprise standards and improving time to market.
- Communication engineering and dynamic composition make communications more relevant and impactful.